Collaborators and Friends
From our hustle and bustle in the city and its surroundings, we have met countless collaborators who have supported us from the beginning. Over time a network has developed, similar to the rig, with many nodes and ropes, all of which make their small contribution when the pirate ship embarks on the high seas. Over the years, they have become partners that contribute to our success and benefit from visits with our clients. As a rule, these are small family businesses, or companies with a "personal touch," which we have written large on the flag.
TRAVEL AGENCIES AND TOUR OPERATORS
- Chile Central - Online travel agency specialized in the organization of journeys throughout Chile, with a focus on central Chile.
- Contact Chile - The N° 1 agency for housing, internships, Spanish courses, and rental cars in Chile
- Viventura - The tour operator to discover authentic South America.
- Logistur - This is a multi-destination DMC specializing in South America.
- SKR Reisen - German company specialized in holidays around the world in small groups.
- Andes Nativa - Specialized Tour Operator, with an innovative concept for the development and support of sustainable tourism projects in Chile.
- ECOMAPU - Tour operator in the Valparaíso region, focused on sustainability.
- Travolution - Tour operator specializing in Indigenous and Community-Based Tourism. Operating in Chile, Argentina and Colombia.
- Puerta Escondida Bed & Breakfast - Located in Templeman #549, Cerro Alegre, Valparaíso.
- Wood Residence Hotel Boutique - Located in Galos 444, Cerro Alegre, Valparaíso.
- Mm450 Hotel Boutique Restaurante - Located in Lautaro Rosas 450, Cerro Alegre, Valparaíso.
- Casa Gala Hotel & Lofts - Located in Templeman #893, Cerro Alegre, Valparaíso.
CHILEAN COOKING CLASSES
- Chilean Cuisine Cooking Classes - Located in Pasaje Galvez 25, Cerro Concepción.
- Le Pató Empanadería - Shop in Cerro Alegre selling freshly baked empanadas with vegan and vegetarian options. Located in Almirante Montt 554
- UnKolorDistinto - Valparaiso's street artists Cynthia and Sammy.
- Cuellimangui - Spanish-born artist living in Chile.
- Grupo MAV - Valparaíso's street artists who painted our pirate mural "Discover the Treasure of Valparaíso".